August 30, 2008

DenzEdge PC Games: Cheat | Codes | Hints | Secret

I'm a PC Games addict. I remember 4 years ago when i played my favorite games for nearly 24 hours. I didn't go to school that time just to play my favorite games. That's how i'm addicted to PC Games. I don't remember how many times my mom shouted at me. lol

Way back from year 2000 I started collecting PC Games' Cheats, Codes, Secrets. My one friend and one cousin who are both PC Games addicts too, have been sending Cheats and hints since year 2000. So, i really can't count how many Games, Cheat, Codes, Secret files i have here in my PC. Most of these files are word document (.doc). These files really start to clutter my hardisk. Anyway, it's worth having these Cheats coz No one can beat me when it comes to PC Games. hehehe. Lol.
just kidding.

I decide to share my PC Games' Cheats, Codes, Secrets. i'l be updating this blog's subpage from time to time. i'l be posting it one by one everyday or weekly. You can download it in DOC files.
Here are my collections of PC Games Cheats from A-Z . I will start to post from latest games.

Download PC Games Cheat, Codes, and Hints from A-Z :


A

B

C

D

E

F

G:
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S:
SIMS 2

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

No comments: